The InterTech Science Park’s 800-acre campus provides the land and infrastructure needed to spark transformation in north Louisiana’s economy. It houses companies from film studios to pharmaceutical manufacturers that contribute to the reputation of an innovative, technology-based environment and attracts others from around the globe.
- Digital Media Institute at Intertech receives grant to offer student scholarships
- Publicly available documents filed in BRF’s antitrust suit against Willis-Knighton Health System
- NLAF 1 expands portfolio and investments in North Louisiana
- SMART student places first at Louisiana Junior Science and Humanities Symposium
- Q & A with Digital Media Institute at Intertech graduate Chris Matthews