The InterTech Science Park’s 800-acre campus provides the land and infrastructure needed to spark transformation in north Louisiana’s economy. It houses companies from film studios to pharmaceutical manufacturers that contribute to the reputation of an innovative, technology-based environment and attracts others from around the globe.
- Cassidy, BRF secure $2 million to support Air Force Global Strike Command headquartered at Barksdale Air Force Base
- BRF’s EAP portfolio company Embera NeuroTherapeutics announces first subject dosed in Phase 2 of EMB-001 in cocaine use disorder
- BRF awarded $30,000 grant from Regions Foundation for Biotechnology Magnet Academy at Southwood High School
- Tomakk Glass Partners launches in Shreveport; project will create 50 new direct jobs
- Entrepreneurial Accelerator Program (EAP) portfolio company CyberReef offering a free trial of its internet filtering technology to schools implementing online teaching