The Digital Media Institute at InterTech prepares students for careers in animation, visual effects and game development. The DMII provides hands-on training with the latest digital media tools and software, strengthening the region’s workforce for jobs in technology sectors.
- SMART students top winners at Louisiana Region I Science and Engineering Fair
- Arthur Thompson named BRF Board of Directors chairman
- DMI offering summer camp tuition assistance through Best Buy Foundation grant
- ORDA funds five more North Louisiana researchers
- Digital Media Institute at Intertech receives grant to offer student scholarships