The Center for Molecular Imaging and Therapy transforms the way doctors discover and treat diseases. The Center hosts host advanced clinical trials, offers cutting-edge healthcare solutions for patients and provides research opportunities for scientists. It also produces and distributes radiopharmaceuticals used for the speedy detection and monitoring of medical conditions.
- SMART students top winners at Louisiana Region I Science and Engineering Fair
- Arthur Thompson named BRF Board of Directors chairman
- DMI offering summer camp tuition assistance through Best Buy Foundation grant
- ORDA funds five more North Louisiana researchers
- Digital Media Institute at Intertech receives grant to offer student scholarships