The Center for Molecular Imaging and Therapy transforms the way doctors discover and treat diseases. The Center hosts host advanced clinical trials, offers cutting-edge healthcare solutions for patients and provides research opportunities for scientists. It also produces and distributes radiopharmaceuticals used for the speedy detection and monitoring of medical conditions.
- BRF’s EAP portfolio company Embera NeuroTherapeutics announces first subject dosed in Phase 2 of EMB-001 in cocaine use disorder
- BRF awarded $30,000 grant from Regions Foundation for Biotechnology Magnet Academy at Southwood High School
- Tomakk Glass Partners launches in Shreveport; project will create 50 new direct jobs
- Entrepreneurial Accelerator Program (EAP) portfolio company CyberReef offering a free trial of its internet filtering technology to schools implementing online teaching
- EAP portfolio company Oleolive awarded Phase II AFWERX Small Business Innovation Research contract